Feedback

Share

27 February 2012

playing with the camera

A few months ago, I thought of the idea of taking pictures everywhere I went. So I bought the standard 14MP camera (not the ones with the detachable zoom and all.... just plain ordinary... plain.... ordinary) and started shooting. I'm not a pro and I would love someone to teach me photography. Here are some shots I took. In case you'd like to use my pictures, please make sure you add me to the credits :D

 This one is a Panorama Shot. Had my cousin target one of those cans. She honestly doesn't know I took this picture. It was more of a candid shot and it came out beautifully.

I like how black and whites look. There's a certain elegance added to it. I'm still trying to practice with this kind of shot and hopefully I master it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

commercial break